Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama

Well goodsky bring them back in this time and see if they have to raise taxes.  All those presidents were alive wnem you were not even a twinkle in your daddys eyes.  Use some more recent examples guy.  By the way this is a discussion board and i do not take anything you say beliee personal.  So chill out and stop hating on people who disagee with you.  I do want to go back to the old U.S. where racism and inequality reigned supreme.  So come to the 2000 way of thinking and maybe you wont be so anal about your views.  As a matter of fact you do not have to post anything to my post; you are a fanatic, a real homegrown terrorist.  You are not here to exchange ideas but only to keep people down when I am for bringing all cable dogs up.  I am not the enemy guy I am trying to make our industry better.  All your political views do nothing to progress the cable industry. You sound fanitical about this and meanwhile comcast is slowly figuring ways to pay less for more work.  I am stating my view and if you do not believe then fine.  No need for name calling and rexpressing yourself with explitives.  You may be a learned person but no one wants to hear your tiraids. lol. You take care and watch your blood pressure because you are just too serious for me. lol  OH I DO NOT MIND YOU CALLING ME ANNUBUSH BECAUSE YOU ARE RIGHT I GET PLENTY OF BUSH.  MAYBE THIS IS WHY YOU ARE SO TYRANICAL BECAUSE YOU NEED SOME BUSH LOL.  IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU CATH ME NO NOT GOING TO CATCH ME THE MIDNITE RIDER! SO CHILL OUT!
This is CABL.com posting #307933. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsgP
Posted in reply to: Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama by goodsky
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama sab3r 7/23/2010 12:31:20 PM
Re: Who came up with TARP not Obama goodsky 7/23/2010 11:26:22 AM