Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Media Bias helped obama

Well the guy who put out the video didnt check his facts and that;s who started this racist propaganda.  Her situation is one that happens in the corprorate world.  In a review if you work for a company, your manager can say anything about your performance they want.  Whethere it's true or not, because a review is based on that persons opinion.  Then you go into your review to hopefuly get a 3 percent raise at the most.  You know that your manager is not presenting a review that reflects your work and all you can do is rebutt the claims; true or not your managers comments goes into your permanant work file without question.  Then you either get a 1 percent raise or they can fire based on whats in your review.  Is that fair?  This is what happened to ms sherrod and if you do not concentrate on and work on changing the system them you may one day you may be a victim of this bullcrap too.  This is why I will be a contractor for life for it has happened to me.  This is not a race issue but a system issue.  Anyone can be played like this.  So personally I do not think the media go her fired the guy who put out the video that put a SPIN (bill oriley from fox news) on it that she was a racist which wasnt true, believed this guy for some odd reason without checking his facts, then the agri. dep. fired a woman who had said nothing racist.  The media is calling it a racist issue so you and others do not concentrate on the real problem.  Dont let them distract you.
This is CABL.com posting #307885. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsf3
Posted in reply to: Re: Media Bias helped obama by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Media Bias helped obama sab3r 7/22/2010 10:40:14 PM