Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men

damn why not a hand job it would be easier than all that ass kissing. Damn a puppet on a string. If I wanted your views I would stick my hand up your ass and make your lips move. I say down with radicals. I am for the human race not the american way of life you all so much love and kill to keep. You cut down the president and the government, but at the same time you spoon the law's you want to follow. The law's were made by the government and you are a government puppet. Open the boarders and let all humanity arrive in the most perfect land in the world or a least you were brainwashed into believing it to be. Ok I give in you can do what ever you want in arizona or the rest of the us. Deport, incarcerate, concentration camps. systematic killings what ever. But If you come into my yard I will deal with you on a personal level. Not a threat a promise. I have no tolerance for paranoid, radical, delusional, hypocritical, people.  And once again it is just my opinion, so sab and the rest of you self proclaimed prophets of the american way, hold back your rhetoric and relax.
This is CABL.com posting #307882. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsf0
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men by thetyrone
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men sab3r 7/22/2010 10:36:09 PM
Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men thetyrone 7/22/2010 7:46:54 PM
Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men SpeedLasher 7/22/2010 5:11:44 PM