Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: nashville

I don't know anything about FTS or Helm, only rumors. As for Ctis, I worked for them for a year back in 2007 and I have to be honest, they're not perfect but no company is. I did make good money working for them, good teamwork environment, if you were really slammed and behind they would pull some of your work  which sucked, but they'd make it up to you when you were having a good day by pulling work from someone else who was behind and give it to you. Great warehouse guy that was there  and I believe he still is, just do as he asks, and don't be a jerk to him and he will do what he can to keep you hooked up with good equipment and plenty of supplies. As for the leads, I liked all of them, they all respected me, and respected them all, I worked under all of them at some point just covering different areas for guys that called out sick, but my regular lead had the downtown Nashville area, and he was really cool as long as you did your job and didn't screw around. If you were willing to get out there and bust your a** then he'd make sure you didn't fall behind by coming out to help you himself so you didn't lose any money.
This is CABL.com posting #307815. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbseV
Posted in reply to: nashville by cabledawg1970
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: nashville salesdawg 7/22/2010 2:00:15 AM