Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men

goober head when did I ever say I was on welfare? And what are you trying to suggest when you say I hope its not to painful in the end.? I made 50,000 take home last year on my own with my two hands. It took me six months to make that much. Is it my fault that the state gives me 1,500.00 a month to live on while I prepare for my next job? That comes to 59,000 not bad for someone who fishes, drinks beer, and cooks out six months out of a year. Is it my fault the government waves money in my face and begs me to take it. If you gave me money I would take it. If it seems like I fucked you over then shame on me, If it seems like I fucked you over the second time you gave me money then shame on you. I only draw unemployment insurance when I am out of work, just like 9,000,000 other americans. I have been to arizona myself and you sir are full of shit. Arizona population is 90% mexicans, always has been and always will be. More murders, crime, drugs, and every other kind of fuck up thing you can think of happens more in our big cites by us citizens then will ever happen in arizona by so called illegal humans. just admit it you are paranoid and a little delusional. Like I said before you disagree with our government and only follow the rules you want to follow. The problem is goodsky the government made all the rules and that makes you a hypocrite.
This is CABL.com posting #307766. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsd8
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men by goodsky
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men sab3r 7/20/2010 11:56:27 PM
Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men goodsky 7/20/2010 9:47:19 PM