Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Anyone heard of FIBRACOM, INC.?? Oklahoma, OK

Yes, You can ask around. It was a family started buisness that was formed by the son and daughter of Bill Garrison , the cable Guru. My father was a good man that would give the shirt off of his back to anyone that was willing to endure the everchanging world of tele-communications. I have gone in on a joint venture with my sister.She has run and maintained a prosporus amount of work through some of the larger cable systems in the US. Telecommunications was a way of life for my family. We didnt get to where we were by doing shisty work or buisness deals. My father taught me all that he could ,from the technical side of setting up head ends, completing fiber rings and the actual splicing. We have done whatever it has taken to get signal to the customer. We started out of the back of a flat bed truck and and my father put all he had back into the company to see that it would grow , for the benefit of the men and women that put in long exhausting hours for the same goals and achievements that each contractor and employee would if they would have been in his shoes. I saddens my heart to think that anyone could have bad things to say about my leader that I followed all the way to the end. If anyone knew all that he had to give up and go without so that he could try his hardest to see that no-one was done wrong.He now sits alone unable to follow the dream of what he knows so well, because of greedy employees that saw a chance to take advantage of a Saint while he was down. My sister and I are only trying to keep his dream alive . For all that he has taught us, and helped so many others, I don't think thats to much to ask. I believe that if you ask some of the men that walked with him,they would agree! 

Scot Garrison
This is CABL.com posting #307735. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsdD
Posted in reply to: Anyone heard of FIBRACOM, INC.?? Oklahoma, OK by rickysmith06
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Anyone heard of FIBRACOM, INC.?? Oklahoma, OK crazyplowboy42 8/1/2010 2:37:33 PM