Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men

This is one of the reasons America has the problems that they have because we fight against each other more then we fight the eninime. The government is suing one of its states for Illegals in that state ? Really ? Now America has to look itself in the mirror with this one or should i say our elected officials.
1. We allow companies to send a unbelievable amount of our jobs to Other country.
2. We Allow Illegals to come here and scoop up the remaining jobs for very low pay
3. We allow Illegals to come here and we pay there rent, there food bill and Medical bill and they still have a job which they don't pay taxes or pay any other bill because we pay the bills for them.
How many of you guy's have been in a area where there is a big group of Illegals living there ? what do you see 1. If you are doing cable work and knock on the door you spend 20 min just letting them know what your doing there (Why don't they learn English) 2. have you look at the cars and SUV's their driving ?? Hold on Their in walmart using a EBT card and in the doctors office using a medicaid card ( All we are paying for) and you have a 2010 car park out side some of these cars or SUV's cost well over $40,000 to $50,000 Grand. So help me to understand this !!! They want us to pay there food bill, Pay there doctor bill and pay there rent and give them our jobs Here and Abroad ???  What kind of Bull is that ? I for one want the law enforced. I don't care who enforce the law just enforce it. The government, Congress and the News reporters act like a bunch of kids fighting and don't get nothing done. They all need to grow up or get out and that is from left to right or right to left  
This is CABL.com posting #307714. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbsdi
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men by annubiss
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men sweatforhire 7/20/2010 4:58:05 PM