Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Leans On Houes U Get Charged Back On ???

This is just too stupid not to say something, dude you start putting 'labor leans' aka 'mechanics liens' on houses that you probably fucked up anyway, you WILL be counter sued by a bunch of pissed off homeowners and your company WILL get kicked off the job, and that's if they haven't already.  Your beef is with the INSPECTOR/CONTRACTOR, ask for proof ie pics, report, etc not just some asshole saying your not getting paid.  I don't know how/why you install guys take that  shit, hell there is 15 jobs a day being posted. 
AND FOR THE RECORD, it's not the homeowners fault you fucked up or some jerked off inspector gig'd it, any scumbag that put a 'lean' on my house for doing shit work better have the best goddamn lawyer on the East Coast because mine is a animal and I'd take pleasure running some degenerate loser so far into the ground you'd think he was a fkn ground rod for a Florida sub station.  Better off leaning on some training asap and doing your job the right way so people don't get hurt, killed or pissed off, IMHO
This is CABL.com posting #307202. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbr42
Posted in reply to: Re: Leans On Houes U Get Charged Back On ??? by pooncrusher
There are 0 replies to this message