Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Bidding For Jobs #2

1st of all you have to be real good at hiring as many installers you can lay your hands on, and then promise them some big payout prices like 85/25.
then you need to sell them all the installation materials at a 200% markup, but make them pay up front for the materials and give them the excuse that payroll deduction adds to much extra work for the office girls, it will take them away from answering the phones getting more installs lined up.

then you need to tell them that the checks are cut by a payroll service and should expect their 1st check within 30 day's then weekly after that.

then route them to all 4 corners of your service area so your guy's can give a friendly wave on the road as you pass each other on the highway
coming from the same town that you are going to for your next install, that way one guy can't complain someone else is getting all the gravy.

then make sure you have plenty of stock on hand, then remind them that the more they produce the more they will make.

then when the 30 day's arrives and they are asking about their checks, tell them that the Fedex had a crash on I-whatever and all the checks burnt up in the accident, and it will be a few more day's before the company can get replacements sent out, but make sure you hand them more installs and get them on the road, if they want to hang around to discuss the pay problem, tell them you have an important meeting with DTV or Dish and tell them that it is for more work and since you guy's are doing such a great job for them I am getting you more money.

you still following me...

then when the replacement checks are supposed to arrive and the guy's come in to pick up their checks tell them that the office girl had an emergency and wasn't there to sign for the checks and she will be there tomorrow, well she misses 3 day's and after the 3rd attempt to deliver Fedex sends them back to to the payroll service, (but between you and me we know that you all ready have the check cashed and planning the new name change for the company)

you know the rest of the story
This is CABL.com posting #307070. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbr2U
Posted in reply to: Bidding For Jobs #2 by newagerml
There are 0 replies to this message