Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: why does Obama love Muslims?

well I think that is what the article was about. my query is why he is so enamored with muslims when he claims to be a christian. Why the first thing he did in office, the very first thing was about Gitmo and giving those people (muslims who tried to kill americans) respect. why the president of the most powerful nation on earth thought he needed to bow to a saudi king as though he were something less than the king is. why? why there are so many recordings of him saying "the holy quran........" and so on. why he belonged to a church for 20 years that was so against white people. I know white people. we are good people. I know many races..........they are also good. some in those groups (and whites) are not. It does not indict every person in that race yet he clings to the ones that hate whites. that is racist. I don't know about the rest of you, but I love all people until they give me reason not to. so simple yet so true......except with one religion who wishes all "infidels" dead..........."one bad apple don't spoil the whole bunch......." but Obama has shown over and over again with his cabinet picks and church choices and religious choices where he is. People call us racist who don't support him and he seems to be the biggest racist in the office anyone has ever seen. Now watch the ones who refuse to see what he has done start calling me names. I don't care. I see the reality. I see what he says and does. It isn't for any of us. Not you or me. But he sure loves those muslims. He even favors them.
This is CABL.com posting #307035. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbr2l
Posted in reply to: Re: why does Obama love Muslims? by MikeEd
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: why does Obama love Muslims? MikeEd 7/5/2010 9:36:24 PM