Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut

Damn! I know I said I was done with this. I have been working nights and just got back to your nonsense. First if you think I am naive then you are clearly the idiot. second I have certain pet peeves and condescension by anyone in an argument is an insult in my book. Once again you tried it and it clearly shows your ignorance.. third this puppet like others you speak of shows his own weakness. He doesn't need me to point out facts about his ineptness and lack of leadership. He is a clear and present danger to this nation. So are people like you who think they know better than others how to live or conduct themselves. The enemies to this country are anyone who does not support the U.S. Constitution in it's simplest form and interpretation!! Clearly people like you are naive and or confused.. 

There was a time in our past that if you spoke out against the government you were labeled a communist. Go preach your saul alinsky propaganda to your own kind and try looking in the mirror next time you say that garbage...

I'll leave it at that..............................
This is CABL.com posting #306720. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrXg
Posted in reply to: Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: so BP 'f'd' up......buuuut dlightning 7/1/2010 7:30:15 PM