Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Get This 35.00 a unit

Hey Wiz let me tell ya something I AM NO HACK. LOL.  First off I suggested a plan that would be different, easier to service wiring plan and these guys wanted over the roof.  If a prime wants to do a certain way you cant override them or you will not get paid.  I am in the process of finalizing some contracts for work.  When I do you always can have a job with me guy and for the prices you work for.  You are a contractors dream. lol.  I do not know how long you been in the business but let me drop this pearl of widom on ya.  If you totally rewire units you should get paid for each unit you run not get paid for a post wire.  Thats just business not hack work.You always have a place with me digging drops at the prices you work for. lol.  Lastly wiz stop giving away your skill for peanuts man especially if you been in the business a minute and if you haven't take this is something to consider in your future in cable.  Anyhoo the business is tanking so we all may have to get a new career lol.
This is CABL.com posting #306648. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrV6
Posted in reply to: Re: Get This 35.00 a unit by cablegyswfla
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Get This 35.00 a unit wizo6812 7/1/2010 2:55:25 PM