Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men

This is a racist statement.   I am a blk man in the industry for 15 yrs and have dealt with people like you.  I think you are misguided.  White men cant have all the jobs and the real problem is the illegals are taking the jobs for shit pay.  Try concentrating on the problem and stop trying to assert white power into making money. We need a union and we should all stand together no matter what you believe in to make it better for all. It's all about being paid fairly, nothing more, nothing less guy. Dont worry before we had illegals lowering the pay, your good ole boys network still made money lol and I did too lol.  I am so glad that everyone in the biz does not have your attitude lol.The only color I see is GREEN, who I make it with is of no consiquence.  Your stupid attitude is not going to help any americans; white, black whateva color. It just keeps us all broke, comcast still makes all the money, and they will continue to give all the work to illegals for peanut pay. FYI, If you got work let me know because I do not mind working with ya as long as we get equal pay and on time racist. LOL.
This is CABL.com posting #306593. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrVd
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men by Nat Light
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Arizona Paradise for Scared White Men sab3r 7/1/2010 7:43:25 PM