Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Satellite Sales Pitch

I see it's been a few days since your last post, so I hope you've made some sales progress since then. As far as the secret sauce goes.......Sales techniques are the same no matter what you are selling, cars, cable, insurance.  No matter what you are selling, people are buying YOU!

People will buy from people they like, plain and simple.

So building repoire with others, as oppossed to idle chit-chat will help get your foot in the door.  Build trust with facts.  As Salesdawg so elegantly and bluntly :) pointed out, Satellite is often the cheaper alternative to the incumbant.  " In addition to saving $750 this year, you will also be getting a true 1080p High Definition signal, so you can actually take full advantage of that sweet new Plasma hanging on your wall......."

You should also take the time to draw up your own pros and cons list, so you can overcome some of the common objections.

Finally, and some might disagree with me on this, I think it makes a difference to believe in your product.  Selling is a transference of enthusiasm, so if you are truly excited about your product and like it, that sincerity will show through to the customer.  If your attitude is that you are doing them a disservice if you walk away from their door without selling them what you got, it will be hard to slam that door on you!

Good luck to ya!
This is CABL.com posting #306573. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrUT
Posted in reply to: Re: Satellite Sales Pitch by newagerml
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Satellite Sales Pitch newagerml 10/7/2010 11:54:48 AM