Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 'Train of death' drives migrant American dream

Sweat just where in my post did I say anything racist? I was sarcastic but not racist.
Every time someone posts something that you don't agree with you start with insults and personal attacks.
That's all you know how to do and you do it without putting any thought behind it.

As far as being right winged I am a independent but.... I was raised to work for what you want, give a honest day's work for a honest day's pay, obey the rules, respect the (flag, country, veterans, people older than yourself), don't (lie, cheat or steel) don't tolerate people that (lie, cheat and steel) don't take or give handouts but always help people that really need it, don't let anyone lay a hand on you, always fight for what you believe, never kill more than you and your family can eat, never point a gun at anyone unless you are p repaired to pull the trigger, don't play cards with anyone named Ace, don't eat yellow snow,  don't bullshit a bullshitter, never judge a book by its cover, don't count your chicken's before there hatched, and never never ever ever trust a left winged liberal with my tax dollars.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #306506. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrTO
There is 1 reply to this message