Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All eyes on Iran,the drums of war are beating

That link basially ties it all together rather well,thing is how much of this is business as usual and how much is smoke and mirrors? I was doing a thread on another site and two special forces soldiers from UK claimed they were activated due in Saudi Saturday so something is afoot for sure. I looked at the moon phases as we like to attack on the new moon due to stealth reasons and the next new moon falls on July 11th so that seems a time to be looking out for which makes sense with all hands arriving on deck less than two weeks prior to the new moon,just in time for pre op briefing and troop coordination. The other thing that gets me though is can we attack without congressional approval? I'm not sure on that, I think Bush may have changed policy but I dont think we can just go bombing Iran without approval of congress. What we can do though is let Israel attack and have enough firepower on hand to react to Irans responce. Once Iran makes some kind of counter attack on our fleet or bases in Iraq or Afghanistan we do have the right to defence.   
This is CABL.com posting #306251. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrPH
There are 0 replies to this message