Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Immigrants and the Economy

some of you guys are stupid. first of what tribe did your parents come from? by the way I love when i hear white people say they are part native
that means your grand dad was a rapeist because back in the day the tribe would have ripped you in half by horses. why is that a lot of white people are so pissed that some people are living in the land that they stoled from two differant races. and when I mean stoled I mean massacured. are they afraid that the new people will treat them like shit like the whiteman treated them.By the way in Ca farmers are required to take taxs out and put it aside to pay the taxs on the money paid to the workers. eventhough there is no ss#. Why is it that everybody thinks of the southern border when they say they have to protect the borders why don,t they just say they don,t like latinos
because let me tell you something how many people come from the middle east Germany,Canada,the far east and where did all of hittlers people come from and everyone involed in 911 o thats right mexico. The bottom line is everyone has a right to be here thats how the country was made we are the leader of the free world and we can't afford to help kids when they need it regaurdless of thier orgin but we can help thieves (bankers auto companies out of the shit they got into.) belive me when I say there are alot of people that come from this country that I rather see be deported to anywhere but here. for a country thats so GOD fearing we are so unGodley what do you think God would say about are country If god did talk to us we would probley deport him. there is so much more I can say but why I love my country but my countryman find it easier to blame someone else but our self. can some one honstly tell me what the mexican people have done to this country that is worse than we already done you all have a blessed day. By the way I know that there are errors in this message should I blame the mexican people because I ditched class and did my drugs in my younger days so now my spelling is't the greatest
This is CABL.com posting #306216. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrO8
Posted in reply to: Re: Immigrants and the Economy by cablemn86
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Immigrants and the Economy Toast 6/25/2010 6:13:29 AM
Re: Immigrants and the Economy goodsky 6/24/2010 4:15:41 PM