Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why The U.S. Should Help Illegal Mexican Immig

Oh boo hoo I don't really care Sweat. Don't talk to me.........SO WHAT? You think your view is the popular one in the U.S.? It isn't because people know what you refuse to see. So go cry somewhere else because I don't care about your non logical, anti american bleeding heart. Also you need to realize something.......I debate what you say without calling you names or crying because I don't agree with you. I am one of the only ones who doesn't come after you personally. You don't think people should have a different opinion than you? Or you won't talk to them? Or tell them to shut up? More anti american stance.

If you thought about Americans half of what you think about Mexicans you might be ok. But you don't see anything but hatred where hatred doesn't exist. Just simple common sense is all we have about this.

I have a good job working around 90 percent Mexicans and Mexican descent and I love these people but even they don't like the illegals coming here. You just don't get it. You really don't. And it doesn't matter how many times we say it. You think they are all just pityful people trying to make a living. They aren't all that way at all. And right now these drug dealers are killing their own countrymen and they will come here and kill them and us here. But you keep fighting for their right to break the law............THERE IS NO SUCH RIGHT! You just can't see simple logic or common sense. Your emotions get the better of you. Emotions have to be tempered with facts, logic and common sense.

Why don't you give all your money to pay for something you didn't do to them? I am not going to do it. You keep crying for them......

this morning on NPR radio (6/14/10) the Sheriff of Pinal County (Southern Arizona) said he needs at least 1,500 deputies to patrol just the southern end of his county which borders Mexico. Presently he has about 240 deputies to cover the entire county. Basically he has given up the southern end of his county to the drug traffickers and illegal's. He stated he cannot cover the LEGAL residents and business owners in the southern portion of his jurisdiction!

No more camping south of I-8. .........
So, our government has surrendered and ceded part of Arizona to the smugglers and cartels of Mexico???

This is a real sign here in AZ just off I-8.

What do you think would happen if signs like this were to be found back East?

But this is just backwater, flyover AZ so it doesn't count to the media and Congress, I guess.

Folks, this nation better wake up and pay attention. This is only the
beginning of what you can expect in YOUR backyard!
This is CABL.com posting #306088. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrM4
Posted in reply to: Re: Why The U.S. Should Help Illegal Mexican Immig by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why The U.S. Should Help Illegal Mexican Immig Nat Light 6/23/2010 11:58:04 PM