Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why The U.S. Should Help Illegal Mexican Immig

I am glad to see something we can agree on......protect our borders.....but I feel no need to correct something that happened 2 centuries ago. This is the 21st century not the 19th and I am tired of people from all over thinking you, me, my family and friends have to pay for something we didn't to people we didn't know by people we didn't know. It wasn't our fault and I don't feel guilty for something I had no control over then. it is done and over. make the people who did it pay.......oh that's right they are dead. No injustice was done by me, you , your family, my family, our friends or anyone in this time. We don't owe anyone anything. That would be like saying if I had an ancestor who killed someone and got away with it that I should go to jail or pay a fine.........do you think if it was you, you would want to go to jail for it?
This is CABL.com posting #306081. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrMX
Posted in reply to: Why The U.S. Should Help Illegal Mexican Immigrant by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why The U.S. Should Help Illegal Mexican Immig sweatforhire 6/23/2010 2:43:02 PM