Create your free account now! Sign up

Satellite Sales Pitch

What have you guys that sold satellite before founds works best as your opening pitch .... What do you find works best to get in the customer's door if they have cable, no hd sets to show them their poor picture quality ... How do you incorporate getting their name into your pitch - as we all know calling them by their first name makes a dramatic difference.

I have researched for hours online and can find NO satellite sales training. I did OK my first week and struggling now, it can't all be the area - I am going to work a different town today though so we will see if that helps. I really should have made it a point to stay where I was being trained longer then the 5 days I had as switching from cable to satellite is a huge change. Now from satellite to cable would be a breeze and I should be able to get way more alchemies then ever before if I go back to cable any time now :)

I really want to make satellite work though, the freedom it gives me in D2D sales and locales to work is phenomenal. Feel much more like my own boss know which is why I got into this business.

This is CABL.com posting #306074. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrMQ
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Satellite Sales Pitch salesdawg 6/23/2010 11:32:06 PM
Re: Satellite Sales Pitch GlobalPointData 6/23/2010 5:02:44 PM