Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Clinton comment on immigration law riles Ariz.

I don't expect sweatforhire to understand anything about immagration laws, it is a common sense issue and nothing more.  The United States cannot just open the borders to anyone who wants to enter "illegally" and it's only common sense as to why. When there is no documentation on those whe enter freely and illegally we cannot protect ourselves from virus outbreaks, we cannot conduct an accurate census, we cannot verify the backgrounds of those who enter, there is no way to tax them for work as there is no documentation as to who they are, one day they are Jorge, the next they are Juan. This is not a racial or a profiling issue it is a national security issue. By all means, come and better yourself, i have not one problem with someone wanting and attaining a better life for themselves and their families, just follow the rules like anyone else, if i work and pay taxes i expect my neighbor to do the same thing. In my opinion anyone who argues for open borders cannot be serious, they are the same ones who you see standing and arguing with a fencepost. They do it for the sake of arguing and nothing more. There is no logical or sane reason to defend open borders, there is not a single country that allows this in the world and there is good reason as to why.
This is CABL.com posting #306001. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrLF
Posted in reply to: Re: Clinton comment on immigration law riles Ariz. by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Clinton comment on immigration law riles Ariz. sweatforhire 6/22/2010 11:43:42 PM