Create your free account now! Sign up

HD EXPERTS/ National Connections

Beware of any company subbing for HD Experts. Especialy National Connections out of Georgia, they were subbing for them in the KC market and decided to pull the plug. No one from either company cares to respond to phone calls or emails, regarding the pay that is due to me and the other KC techs. I feel HD Experts should make sure there subs pay when they decide to end it, or at least take complaints from the techs. that are not getting paid. HD Experts pulled the plug and had no problem calling the techs to make sure there jobs got put in so they could get paid, but when its time for the techs neither company cared to pay them. HD experts had no problem asking me to sub for the next contractor that took Nationals place but they didn't want to hear anything about me or anyone else not getting paid form National Connections.

Just so yo know I am not one of those chronic complainers, I have been in this field for 15 years. I have never listed anything negative on the bar. I even worked for Mastec, inwhich I collected most of my money due to me from them without having to negatively complain on the bar.
This is CABL.com posting #305903. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrJ5
There are 6 replies to this message
Re: HD EXPERTS/ National Connections sumahit 6/25/2010 12:37:07 PM
Re: HD EXPERTS/ National Connections kanman1988 6/25/2010 12:18:48 AM
Re: HD EXPERTS/ National Connections phoneguy1 6/24/2010 2:51:22 PM
Re: HD EXPERTS/ National Connections Traveller1 6/22/2010 1:56:05 PM
Re: HD EXPERTS/ National Connections traveller01 6/22/2010 11:04:43 AM
Re: HD EXPERTS/ National Connections InstallerBOB 6/21/2010 6:27:08 PM