Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: This guy needs help

haha that is funny........

''Take your f**king tampon out and tell me what you have to say.''
—White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, addressing a male staffer during a meeting, as reported in the book 'The Promise' by Newsweek's Jonathan Alter

''We have learned something important since the days that I served in Vietnam. And you exemplify it. Whatever we think about the war, whatever we call it — Afghanistan or Iraq — we owe our military men and women unconditional support.''
—Connecticut Attorney General and Democratic Senate candidate Richard Blumenthal, speaking to a group in Norwalk, Connecticut in March 2008. A New York Times investigation found that Blumenthal never served in Vietnam and instead obtained at least five military deferments from 1965 to 1970 and took repeated steps that enabled him to avoid going to war

And to be fair I will include these.......haha

''I could give a flying crap about the political process ... We're an entertainment company.''
—FOX News Channel's Glenn Beck, Forbes interview, April, 2010

Sarah Palin, on writing notes on her hand during her Tea Party convention speech: ''I didn't really had a good answer, as so often -- is me. But then somebody sent me the other day, Isaiah 49:16, and you need to go home and look it up. Before you look it up, I'll tell you what it says though. It says, hey, if it was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us. He says, in that passage, 'I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you,' and I'm like, 'Okay, I'm in good company.''' (March 5, 2010)
This is CABL.com posting #305591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrE3
Posted in reply to: This guy needs help by Toaster
There are 0 replies to this message