Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cox Communications - New Point Rate

Yes cox has gone to shit and they will get what they deserve in the end.They have cut our pay in SW virginia so bad here on everything we do.Now I find out I am running ariel drops for free.I have contracted cable here for 20 years and installed thousands out homes from the richest asshole to the junkie who just wants basic service.Dont let anyone fool you this is very skilled work from working a telephone pole crossing 4 lane road ariel drops to the yes maam no maam bullshit.Its very difficult to find cable installers as theres many things involved, pole work, the average person would run. working a drill in someones home, running neat lines inside and out, having a drivers license, no drunks drugs, carring a ladder all over gods creation, crawlspace heaven, taking your shoes on and off on and off on and off,the after 5 jobs with 4 tvs and phone data.Now were down to about 10 dollars an hour buying our own gas and beating the truck.Their inhouse guys are worth crap on a good day.Let them run us all out which is where its going.In the end they will have a nationwide contractor and their hoping sweating the primes they have now wil stay until then but they will get rid of every single prime in one clean sweep and announce a nationwide contractor who will pay hourly and soon the giant cox buildings we see now will be the size of a mcdonalds.Thats when the cable men should NEVER  go back to cable again and thats when the nationwide contractor will be screwed and cox will get it where it belongs right in the ass !!
This is CABL.com posting #305553. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrEr
Posted in reply to: Re: Cox Communications - New Point Rate by jeffkehoe
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Cox Communications - New Point Rate always 7/16/2010 1:46:10 AM