Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: video of border shooting surfaces

What's wrong lefty? Someone hits you with facts that contradict everything you said and you can't deal with it. Yeah in a perfect world everyone would have everything they need, no one would be hungry, everyone would have house, there would be a chicken in every pot, and you might even have a clue.

But the world isn't perfect and never will be, its just the nature of the beast. So I guess you will never have a clue. So when 90% of everything you make goes to tax's that go to programs to give everything to everyone and are failing miserably enjoy it. Johnson tried it with the Great Society. That gave us such wonderful things as welfare and public housing. They are such rousing successes, I don't know anyone that does not want to work there, let alone live. Welfare has worked so well that we now have generations that know of nothing else. Nothing else I rather have my tax dollars going to then to support someone else's family. I like nothing more than paying some able body person/persons to stay home, sell crack, or whatever, when they could be out supporting them self. Before you go calling me heartless toward the less fortunate know this. I do not mind lending a hand to someone that needs it but that does not make me responsible for them for the rest of their lives. It does not take a village, it only takes some personal responsibility and the courage to do it yourself. Lots of people have.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #305456. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrCS
Posted in reply to: Re: video of border shooting surfaces by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message