Create your free account now! Sign up

Immigration? or Communism?

I have no personal prejudices against anyone of any ethnic back round. With that said, I do hold many negative prejudices for anyone who breaks laws to and remain in my native country with the intent of reforming it into their idea of something for nothing hand out nanny state. I am a bit of a conspiracy believer, and I believe they have really nailed it this time by inventing paranoia and utter discontempt amongst legal and illegal aliens, primarily hispanics. Most people are too fucking stupid to see what is going on so clearly "we will not stand together but surely we shall fall apart"... I also believe we should divide this nation reasonably. Let all the lefty, illegal aliens, ignorant something for nothing blood suckers have their utopia and the rest of us will go on about our business as usual, being productive, innovative and resourceful. Build a big fence and turn our backs while they self destruct..Wishful thinking I know...
We can flip for who gets the east and west.. Check this disgraceful ignorance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LHRzxgAxRo
This is CABL.com posting #305437. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrCz
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Immigration? or Communism? LocoDawg 6/14/2010 11:14:09 PM
Re: Immigration? or Communism? sweatforhire 6/14/2010 8:32:21 PM