Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Nate light

No it doesn't....belong to Mexico that is. It is the United States now. Through a war it became so. And since this country was colonized it is anyone's right to be here that does it legally. How can you say it isn't? People in those days were conquered. This is a fight........a war and we will win. We have a right to be here. I was born here. My father and fathers father and so on were born here. So don't tell us we don't have a right to be here. The border won't be opened. It can't. The economics don't support it.

Do you let any stranger come into your house and have you feed and clothe and educate them? Do you pay for their medical costs? I have asked you before and you don't answer. It is because you wouldn't do it. So why would you want the same for our country? You say we stole it.........no we didn't. We were born here. From parents who are citizens. And if someone is throwing rocks with an intent to kill me or my family I am going to defend them. They don't get to keep what isn't theirs. This is what it is.

This is CABL.com posting #305435. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrCx
Posted in reply to: Re: Nate light by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Nate light sweatforhire 6/14/2010 8:39:02 PM