Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: video of border shooting surfaces

Lived and worked in Japan for 7 years and loved the place, never locked my doors to my car or house and never had any problems. The country is clean and so are the cities, the public transportation is great, people are friendly and polite. I met and married my wife there and she is Japanese. Her family accepted me with out any reservations or problems. The Japanese are great people, even my father liked them and he was a POW there in WWII.
If I could find another contract that would allow me the chance to go back and live there again I would be there in a heartbeat.

Just for the record my leftist friend I have nothing against the Mexican people, my son-in law is Mexican American. What I don't care for is someone coming in illegally or trying to get in illegally and then when they are caught assaulting a law enforcement official with a deadly weapon. Then when the officer defends himself people screaming he was wrong to do so. I'm sorry the boarder patrol officer had to take a life and I'm sure he is more so, but the kid/teenager and all the people throwing rocks were wrong. I know a lot of law enforcement people and drawing and using their weapon is always the last resort.

When the government starts to go after the people who hire the illegals that's when they will slow the flow. No work for them no reason for them to come.  

One last thing it took 9 months, $4000.00 and a immigration attorney to have my wife immigrate here legally. I could have saved the $4000 plus the coast of paying rent and utilities for 2 places if she had come on a tourist visa and just stayed in the country but that wouldn't have been right would it.

So take your stats and shove them up your ass cause you don't know shit.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #305422. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrCk
Posted in reply to: Re: video of border shooting surfaces by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: video of border shooting surfaces sweatforhire 6/14/2010 5:43:44 PM