Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why?

Every reporter is bias, there is no fair and balanced in the news industry and never has been. She just has a unpopular, politically incorrect point of view. I'm not saying I agree with it or that its right, but she should be able to speak it without having to resign her job.

As far as I'm concerned we should stop buying oil from the whole Middle East, let them eat their oil. Then not allow American companies to do business with any country that have even the remotest ties to terrorism. Pull all US and NATO troops out of the area. Let Iran know that if they don't stop their attempts at acquiring nuclear weapons we will turn their entire country into glass (Then do it when they don't stop) and let all the other people over there kill each other, they have been doing it for thousands of years. The only people that were even close to stopping it were the Romans but even they could not hold it. When the rest of the world cry's out why have we done such a thing? Let them know we tried it your way and nothing happened so we did it our way.

The above may be slightly bias on my part but don't worry if there is a big enough stink made over it I will resign my screen name for this sight.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #305046. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrwg
Posted in reply to: Re: Why? by Toast
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Why? Toast 6/8/2010 9:56:27 PM