Create your free account now! Sign up

Check Out one of the Loney Tunes about the Gulf Oi

Again for all you bashers I did not write this.

HEY !
Think about this- some ferilizers start their life as OIL.
We just had a major hurricane that wiped out a big section of the economy in Texas.
We had a hurricane wack New Orleans.
We have major economic crap everywhere, right ?
Follow me here-
crude oil, right conditions, and SeaBrat. A chemical dispersant that converts the oil into - I can't say, its too classified-
but it looks and is documented as a type of FERTILIZER.
Now, in Texas, they do things B_I_G. Like lawns. And it takes alot of oil to make all that frtilizer.
And all the hurricane damage to the environment, the shrimping industry taking a big hit, etc.
Some types of fertilizer by-products are GOOD for phytoplankton, which shrimp feed on in early life.
The major cleanup creates temporary jobs. The plants and animals killed by the "accidental" oil spill actually provide a food base for future generations of critters.
NOTE: Mother nature is funny. If it does'nt kill you, it makes you stronger. So "furthering" the damage from a hurricane by actually turning the ocean into a MASSIVE FERTILZER PRODUCER will actually be a huge benefit to the environment, the economy, and our lives in general. Although it might take a while to have the spill totally shut down and knowing what I do about large scale operations and the USN having equipment to cap this problem (deep sea gear, people -research it.) and seeing the amount of oil spewing form the vents - IT ADDS UP TO A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT SITUATION- THE BEST EVER SEEN AND DONE BY HUMANS TO CONTROL NATURE.
The currents are correct, the temperature is correct, the salinity is correct, the calcium bi-carbonate levels are right on, the storm predictions are the best in years.
This is made to look like an "accident" where it actually is man fighting back to make things right. Oh, and did I mention that the oil rig itself is now a REEF ?
Think positive people and remember to NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE as Flavor Flav once said. Read between the lines and think "SCIENCE MAJOR".
I'm out.

This is CABL.com posting #305040. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrwa
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Check Out one of the Loney Tunes about the Gul cabledawg71874 6/8/2010 11:55:11 PM