Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: comcast-houston

comcast in houston is terrible to work for, unfortunatetly all the backcharges for boxes going bad after we leave, customers changing the input or pushing the 'all on' button after we leave etc are all true. i went to a trouble call the other day and the customer had bought a new tv and didnt know how to connect the new tv to her existing hd-dvr, she called in to get help and because her install was done within the last 30 days they sent 2 hits and ordered a service call. comcast would have backcharged the company $75 if i hadnt gotten to it first. i have never worked for Sam even though i came close when he started up, so i cant comment on his policies first hand, i do know they get a good amount of work and probably pay as bad as all the other 'primes' in houston, i also know a few techs who have bad things to say but those are not exactly the best techs so i take that with a grain of salt

Sam how are your suddenlink contracts doing??? you may be getting a few calls in the very near future from guys looking to relocate
This is CABL.com posting #304635. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrpD
Posted in reply to: comcast-houston by tazbell
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: comcast-houston tazbell 6/20/2010 8:40:10 AM
Re: comcast-houston tazbell 6/4/2010 11:05:46 PM