Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who bought obama's b.s. today?

Nothing to pick at. Unlike centrifugalforce9007, I am open minded and have common sense. I know right from wrong and can smell shit when it is there. You are on the right track..

For you trey.

1. pointed out by wizo6812, "The buck stops here" contradicts the entire premise that the fed is doing anything at all besides obstructing legitimate ideas for protecting the coastline. The fed shares no responsibility whatsoever, in fact they blatantly state bp is fully responsible.

2. obama says that bp is legally responsible. Huh? What law would that be? Talking shit as usual.

By obama coming  out and bowing up his chest and talkin out of the side of his neck and embarrassing himself means nothing to those of us who pay attention. While obama was confidently giving his speech suggesting the "hole was plugged" the entire operation had been suspended and did not even resume until 10:00 pm or so. Maybe the dumb masses like you trey buy it but I know better.

Btw trey, I personally do not have a view or persecution for or against obama regarding the actual spill. He simply should support his country (as hard as that is for him) to protect from damage...It is funny though that the msm has made no mention of obama's ties to big oil and bp contributions.

The U.S. federal gov has no jurisdiction whatsoever to dictate anything to anyone 50 miles out to sea.
This is CABL.com posting #304295. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrj9
Posted in reply to: Re: Who bought obama's b.s. today? by wizo6812
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who bought obama's b.s. today? mountaingirl67 5/30/2010 7:13:31 PM