Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: comcast-houston

I got to call BS on that, dude. I've worked for Hi-Gear for years now and they pay every dime owed - ON TIME EVERY TIME !!!! And they don't "steal" from their techs. Sam has been in the biz for arouond 30 years and respects his techs and what they do on a daily basis cuz he has been there, done it, and when needed STILL does it from installs to construction and anything in between.  Sounds to me as though you screwed up and are just a hack. Sam (owner) and Johnny (install mngr) are two of the most courteous, professional, and stand-up people I have had the pleasure to work for in my now 11 years of being in this business. I get thanked for the effort and hard work, get helped without a second thought, and get nothing less than old school type of respect from these folks.

If you got fired or back charged you probably deserved it because this is one of the fairest companies in the Houston area anymore. As long as you do your job right you have nothing to worry about. If you mess up you get canned or back charged.

It really is just that simple ...
This is CABL.com posting #304272. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrjM
Posted in reply to: Re: comcast-houston by tnbrjb2010
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: comcast-houston tnbrjb2010 5/29/2010 12:44:35 PM