Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cable or satellite

WTF do you mean stress!? Its freeken CATV or Satellite its not Heart Surgery. Barring a accident, on the install side of things no ones going to die if they don't get hooked up or you make a mistake. They may bitch and complain like they're going to die but they will still be alive in the morning. If you do make a mistake on the install the great thing about this industry is they always have something to fix the problem.

I ask again what stress? You come in get you work, do your job, and go home. I am not saying anything about pay, hours, or companies. I am just talking about the job. My very first boss told me "Its Just Cable".  I love this business and have done so for over 20 years and I don't think there's a job in it I haven't done, but those words are still true today as they were then "Its just cable/internet/phone/satellite.

But then WTF do I know its only my opinion anyway.

Happy memorial Day Weekend everyone, Please remember those who have given their last full measure in defense of the United States this weekend. If you are reading this in the freedom they provided to us Thank a Vet.
If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #304264. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrjE
Posted in reply to: cable or satellite by tnbrjb2010
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: cable or satellite dfwdtv 5/29/2010 1:45:50 PM