Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jews and Muslims

If the U.S. falls?  What the hell are you talking about?  I wasn't aware the U.S. is a pussy nation...

Let's look at the world.  We are ignorant violent human beings who first resort to violence to solve any problem.  We feel compelled to point guns at people in order to tell everyone how to live.  Doesn't matter if it is a domestic or foreign problem.  Nobody owns any land when they come out of the womb and the only challenge human beings have ever had is how to to get along sharing the same land.  Is there any hope we can evolve as a species and stop first resorting to pointing guns at people to control behavior that is subjectively viewed wrong by the majority in a given region?

Let's look at the world.  Thanks to freedom, capitalism, and the industrial revolution kids don't have to work in the U.S. and help contribute to the family.  F'n people take for granted that is how it has always been.

But let's go back and look at the industrial revolution.  For the same reasons it greatly increased wealth among common people so kids did not have to work it also threatened the power of the aristotic class.  In order to retain power this aristotic class set out to retain some level of control.  So how do you control a population?

War.  War breeds a bunch of flag wavers.  War breeds a bunch of people who go coco for country.  War breeds support of government.
It is a well settled historical fact if you finance one side in war you have a 50% chance of getting your money back.  However if you finance both sides you have a 100% chance because the victor forces the loser to pay.  But you can't have war all the time because it is destructive.  So what else can you do?

Education.  Create a new generation of history teachers that will teach the story as you want it taught.

I stand for a nation of people that in 1776 stated to the world all rights are derived from Natures God not government.  That means I was born with the natural right to defend myself and the second amendment guarantees government will not infringe upon that right.  I was born with a natural right to think, say, or believe anything I want and the first amendment guarantees government will not infringe on that right.

There is no such thing as constitutional rights in the U.S.  Rights derived from government or constitutional rights are how every other government works except the U.S.  Here in the U.S. we have natural rights that are constitutionally guaranteed.  But how many ignorant ass Americans run around screaming my Constitutional rights... my Constitutional rights.  It's a Constitutional guarantee, we are born with the right.  It is a natural right.  We can all thank that new generation of history teachers for doing such a great job of indoctrination for the aristocracy.

We have been screwing around in the middle east playing on both sides for one reason... oil... so oil will not be sold in any other currency except dollars.  That is how we have greatly influenced the world but that influence is coming to an end as the dollar falters.

Stand for Israel?  No I do not stand for Israel.  The Jewish people pushed the state of Israel onto the world through British power starting with the Balfour Declaration of 1917.  I think instead of the rest of us being the bitches of Israel and playing on both sides for oil, Israel ought to take care of itself.

I do stand for something.  I stand for the American dream of peace and prosperity.  I stand for the American traditions of freedom.  I stand for the American Republic which has been perverted into the American Democracy.
Need some unscheduled time off? Just say no
This is CABL.com posting #304174. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbric
Posted in reply to: Re: Jews and Muslims by LocoDawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Jews and Muslims sab3r 5/27/2010 11:44:12 PM
Re: Jews and Muslims MCT-40 5/27/2010 11:32:42 PM