Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jews and Muslims

Your shitting me right?

"On Thursday, March 30, 2006, the Israeli High Court struck down Israel’s slavery law that had been on the books since 1952."

There was an Islamic golden age that influenced the entire world.  I am not Arabic or Muslim but I am not that fucking ignorant of history to suggest what this thread infers.

Regardless of the culpability?  That is saying if someone invaded your house, bulldozed it, and killed your wife and children you wouldn't be pissed.

How about we stop providing aid and weapons to Israel.  Then stop providing aid to all of the other Arab nations.  They both obviously want nothing less than to kill each other.  Israel does it because it claims to have divine title to the land.  Which is an irony in and off itself because they claim Jew is not a race but the covenant God made with Abraham in the scriptures I have read was based on Abraham's hereditary descendants(a racial classification).  Palestinians claim to do it in order to defend the land they have been living on for thousands of years. 

What the hell does the U.S. need to be involved in it for?  Let them both go broke killing each other if that is how they want to live...
Need some unscheduled time off? Just say no
This is CABL.com posting #304121. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrhl
Posted in reply to: Jews and Muslims by LocoDawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Jews and Muslims LocoDawg 5/27/2010 9:03:19 PM