Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Drama Over Obama

I know exactly what you mean, we had a couple guys in here that did the same thing over and over. The same thing being just to argue for the point of arguing, whether it made any sense at all. One of them was Gwester and the other is YOU. You are right that it takes two sides for a debate, but to argue issues that are of common sense just makes you look like a shitstarter, which in fact is exactly what you are. among other things that is. I don't agree with your issues of abusing systems meant to help those that are truly in need, I know other people do it too,but guesse what? I don't like them either! I work for what i have and for what i want, i don't abuse the system so i can "fish" 24/7. I thank my parents for my work ethic, my morals and my integrity and for the ability to look myself in the mirror and know that if i own it, I bought it, with hard work and sweat!! I've seen you come in here and gloat about the free benefits you have taken advantage of, and you know what? I'd be embarrassed to tell people about it. so, you being in here and being proud of it tell's me ALL i need to know about you. I wouldn't jeopordize my integrity and the way people view me just for the sake of starting a debate, those things actually matter to me!
This is CABL.com posting #304044. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrf6
Posted in reply to: Re: Drama Over Obama by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Drama Over Obama sweatforhire 5/26/2010 10:49:28 PM