Create your free account now! Sign up

Best Sat. Sales Company (Nationwide) to sub for ?

There are multiple companies that offer you the ability to use what I am assuming is their retail account to sell anywhere in the U.S. through door to door and pay you commissions. This has lead to literally HUNDREDS off people posting ads on CL, here, wherever ....

I have been doing cable sales for a couple years now and I am sick of living on the road, being away from my daughter, and if the trend continues as it has the last year there is becoming next to NO reason to travel and sell cable any more. Main perk used to be no charge backs - that is becoming impossible unless they are in a very prominent town. The general market has just went to hell, so I figure ... Why not go back *home* and try sat. sales for a month or so and see how it goes. Worst case scenario I have to make $500-$800 a week I would think ?

Anyways, with so many options out there - many with sliding payout tiers - I figured I would come here and ask for some input on the ones that pay and the ones that don't. Although I am really looking for a list of reputable companies to deal with it is always nice to know who to stay away from to. I have a couple I signed up through from CL - one from here I think, but don't have their names handy right now.

This is CABL.com posting #304001. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbrfp
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Best Sat. Sales Company (Nationwide) to sub fo kryptocatv 5/26/2010 9:29:04 AM