Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: How it should be

No one has to go anywhere. This country was taken over when countries all over the world were being conquered. Same in Alaska with all those alaskan dialects you just put on your post. The fact is that one language needs to be in a country. Alaska had many languages and was conquered by the Russians. Then the US bought it and English was introduced as part of the US assimilation. There is no more assimilation to be had. Not without a fight and that is what we are doing. I love spanish but don't think it is a requirement to live here. English should be. It is the language most spoken here. Mexico doesn't have a "press 2 for English" and we shouldn't have a button either. I came from the US. I and my ancestors back to the Mayflower are from here. So English is the language I came from. I am, and many others, are already where we came from. How about the illegals be the ones to go back where they came from.

I am maybe going home in late July for fishing and fun. It will be the best time up there. You want to come up?
This is CABL.com posting #303651. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbq9L
Posted in reply to: Re: How it should be by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: How it should be sweatforhire 5/22/2010 1:04:07 AM