Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye

You keep pointing out how the right is using this. But you don't give any info about how the press is using and there is a lot more to put with that. Why? Are you not objective? Are you saying I am wrong about the press and its much larger coverage? How can the right be using so much when the press won't cover as much as you are implying. They are too busy covering the president of mexico coming here and telling a state is wrong because his citizens should be allowed to come and go and has the dems giving him a standing ovation. Open doors is what they want. Well if we do that, and we are broke now.............where will we be next week if we just let another country's leader dictate how we run our business? No other country in the world has open doors............there is a biiiiig reason for that and I don't even need to tell you why. It has to do with economics, jobs, housing, healthcare (not insurnace) and so on. The press is covering this much more than those few you are putting down. And the left is doing the same thing only on the other side of it. I don't see you pointing any of that out.
This is CABL.com posting #303628. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbq9o
Posted in reply to: Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye sab3r 5/21/2010 9:15:34 PM