Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye

So, Sarah Palin telling people around the country things like,  "We are all Arizonians", is not nationalizing the topic??  Palin is the biggest draw in the GOP, and she is making statements like that at rallys around the country, and I love it!! Palin does it to maintain her popularity.  I'm convinced she is no longer a politician. I think she realizes being a media figure serve$ her better.  Can't fault for her that.  Shes gonna ride this money train as long as she can, and I really don't blame her.

Her comments are hurting the GOP's chances of maximizing their oppurtunitys in November.  I don't think she cares.  As long as people are paying her to speak, shes gonna say what it takes to pack the house.  Thats what entertainers do. 

Indys like Tea Party talking points like, smaller government and lower taxes.  Thats what everyone wants. But Tea party candidates lose many Indys, when they talk more about their views.  Rand Paul is a good example of what I think the future will bring, when Tea Party candidates win GOP primarys, and are forced to defend their comments during debates against the Dems. IMO, I think more Indys will vote for a moderate Dem, to keep far right Tea baggers out of office.  I don't think this issue will come into play in every race.  But this could be the difference that determines if the GOP makes modest or major gains in November.  GOP leaders seem to share similar feelings.

Strategy for Dems needs to be, Keep Palin talking  and keep Rand Paul talking about the civil rights act and the American with disabilities Act.  Dems need to do whatever it takes to help Tea Party candidates win GOP primarys. Dems have a better chance of beating a Tea Party republicans, than they do against the Scott Brown kind of Rep.
This is CABL.com posting #303595. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbq8R
Posted in reply to: Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye goodsky 5/21/2010 10:00:03 PM
Re: na na na,hey ,hey goodbye sab3r 5/21/2010 3:39:45 PM