Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Americans having fun

Good to see you wore your hat yesterday while you were out chicken hawking oh yeah that's right you call it fishing. Like I said don't want you to fry any of the few brain cells you have left.  So did you have any luck? Did you show some young man who's captain of your Greek fisting boat, sorry I meant "fishing" boat?  Is it true you sail under the rainbow flag? Do you really only drink pink ladies with little umbrellas while on the deck of your double-wide trailer?
Just keep posting your thoughts it not only gives me a good laugh, but it also lets people see what happens when brothers and sisters have children together.
Yes my avatar is Daffy Duck, I'm happy you can understand pictures, given someone of your outstanding mental abilities, just spelling the word d. u. c. k. must be taxing for you. I realize its hard for you to understand the complexities of using a cartoon caricature as a avatar, so you did what anyone of your intellect and sexual preference would do. You chose a nascar number. Not only a number, you chose one that sits atop a rainbow, one that represents the most effeminate driver in the sport. I gues your just showing your true colors now aren't you. Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault, they say its genetic. Given the fact that your family tree has no branches there was no other way for you to turn out.
Well Mr. NAMBLA I really should be going now I can see that this reply is already to complicated for you to comprehend. Next time I'll be sure to use one and two syliball words. Hope you find yourself a boyfriend real soon, you don't need to have a run in with the cops while your out chicken hawking...damn I did it again I meant "fishing". Anyway be careful you don't need anything that will go on your record, your already a FUD (Fat, ugly, Dumb). Gotta go now, remember you here, your quear, and your proud of it.

If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking.
This is CABL.com posting #303169. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbq1Z
Posted in reply to: Re: Americans having fun by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Americans having fun Gwester843 5/18/2010 11:05:14 PM
Re: Americans having fun Gwester843 5/18/2010 11:03:17 PM