Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hmmm........

In your first example you bring up The Bank of England, another private (at that time) bank. I think I'm seeing a pattern.

My point being is that we now have a digitized economy that can be made to reflect anything that the central banks or the government want them to, corruption is to easy for someone in the right position, be they government or private sector , and at the level we are talking about here "they" really aren't that private when you consider the stakes and the players involved. Don't you think it's a little suspicious when guys like Giethner, the former President of the Fed is now Sec. of the Treasury? This goes for any administration btw, I'm just siting the current situation.

The combination of the government and the central bank has this country as a whole by the balls. When "they" screw up the general population will pay for it either through higher taxes to pay down debt, inflation to keep up with an ever expanding money supply, or higher interest rates to suck back in all the "printed/digitized money", and our government allows it to be so. Therefor the government and whatever other powers that might be are the problem, and in my opinion are criminals. You can't support a system like this and still claim to want what is best for the country.

To me, to argue or make points, or to make laws to "fix what ails us" at this point in time only adds more to a fundamentally flawed way of doing business. This country needs a reset and yes it will hurt, but if it is not done now it will be done later, by hook or by crook.
This is CABL.com posting #303134. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbq1q
Posted in reply to: Re: Hmmm........ by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message