Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: coast to coast

you are so right, they are just  two guys corp to corp from primes , i wouldnt pick up work from a third hand,  the owners might be cool persons  but me as a tech i rather have a  good business man behind me covering my rear while i do the work, when the tech wants to speak o ask a question  the prime will tell you   " you dont work for me"  the problem is that they dont really get screw like you said is the little  third hand tech that really loses some times even get trown out of system,  i dont think you can call it falsebilling to work after 6 weeks of performing the job, without proper trainning in activation or CODING for jobs and certification, without pictures or other type of proof just  'cause the prime  wants to  "HOLD"  the money , nowdays most mso demans the primes to qcs jobs as soon of the next day,    bad management?   or perhaps .....  really good management,   it is very hard to operate this kind of bussnes by a remote control while you are sitting at home trying to cover coast to coast,  most guys wont stand up just because the are usually out of state, remenber there are three versions always:   HIS, HERS and the TRUE. 
This is CABL.com posting #303026. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqZG
Posted in reply to: Re: coast to coast by OleCableDawg
There are 0 replies to this message