Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Damn It!!!!!!!

This is the problem with America today...

We all have screwed up in our lives once, twice, three and if you are anything like me.. A bunch of times... The biggest issue is that I never got caught. Now for the people that did get caught and did their time they have to live with this for the rest of their damn lives. Not saying you went to jail cabledawg71874 but for the brothers that have, they have no future. The chances of them ever going back out there and earning 1500-2000 a week is practically nil. That being, these people have no choice than to go back to their old ways of hustling and get caught again usually doing the same thing that they were out into the pin in the first place. Its a damn vicious circle that is all about some asshole making money. It's all big business.. They should look at each individual case and give second chances where they are deserved..It pisses me off.. When I am out and about selling and I meet a cool person with a good attitude and they ask if we are hiring you know my first words are.. DO YOU HAVE ANY FELONIES? So this 3o something year old cant go out and make a decent living because of something he did when he was 18 or so... PATHETIC

Good luck CABLEDAWG717874.....There must be some kind of help out there correct? Actually I have always wanted to help offenders coming out of the pen get a job. Like doing some non-profit thing but never really knew where to start..

SALESDAWG
This is CABL.com posting #302963. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqYF
Posted in reply to: Re: Damn It!!!!!!! by cabledawg71874
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Damn It!!!!!!! cabledawg71874 5/15/2010 2:11:31 PM