Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: OK I have heard it all...

In Contracting as with anything else, you get what you pay for!

Now just to clarify, were the reps netting $105 or that was what the company was receiving.  Although it is low compared to an Alchemy, it comes out to about $30 a RGU, which is similar to what I sometimes see advertised in the employment section.

Door to door sales can be very lucrative, however it can be hard on a person.  If it was easy everyone would do it.  What I have found, regardless of the market, system or client, compensation will dictate what products are sold.  I remember working for a client that paid $50 for a Satellite sale, they couldn't understand why my team was only selling phone and internet...... We told them to increase compensation on TV, if they wanted those sales.  They did, and we delivered!

These contractors that are accepting low-ball contracts and dragging down commissions for everyone, wont be around long.  Comcast knows this, thats why they pay their contractors on a tiered system. I'm not sure if any other other companies do this, but it makes good business sense.

Keep looking and posting what you find out there Salesdawg, and good luck.
This is CABL.com posting #302947. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqYp
Posted in reply to: OK I have heard it all... by salesdawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: OK I have heard it all... salesdawg 5/15/2010 11:42:47 AM