Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Rteksusa Of America

Dear applicant,

It has come to our attention that the amount of time to talk to everyone and going through all the aspects of this work is taking way
too much time and we are not providing time for those who are ready now and in the field providing services needed.

So I will provide answers to the many questions repeatedly asked,

Q-What type of WORKING VEHICLE do I need <<<<A-A Van,mini van, SUV, Truck, mini truck, but you can use a regular car if it is DEPENDABLE until you get a working vehicle.
Q-I have had either past problems with my driving, criminal, drug test, credit records<<<A- We handle this on a CASE BY CASE scenario, so please continue to apply.
Q-The pay is very good, but is it just a incentive pay and/or will it change later<<<A-No, the pay is there because we deliver the best service bar none.
Q-How long will my contract last<<<A- I hope for many years, if you succeed then we succeed, but if your services are horrible then we will terminate your services.
Q-What area will I service<<A-You will service a radius of 20-25 miles from the address that you want to provide, YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS IS NEEDED ON THE FORM ATTACHED.
Q-How do I know if I need training<<A-Today's HDTV either by DTV,Dishnet or all cable companies mandate TRAINING and then CERTIFICATION to get a company tech number.
Q-Can I work without a company tech number<<A-No one will be allowed to start without a company tech number PERIOD.
Q-Do we have to work 6 days a week<<<A-No, week will work with you, but we will NORMALLY require 5 days a week, but more importantly we do work with your schedule.
Q-I want to start right away, what do I do next<<<A-I have attached 2 simple forms, ONE to read and understand and the 2nd to read, understand, fill out and return.

We at RTEKSUSA will process immediately those who show the desire to start right away and return the needed paperwork and if you need to be trained and certified
then we will immediately give you our full support in order to get your company tech number normally within a week, the training and certification is not rocket science.
Basically it covers such things as proper appearance, the importance of an ID badge (which we will provide that includes your Company Tech Number) after you have completed
the mandated training and certification, customer service, satisfaction and overall appreciation, knowing what and where the customer wants the service, how to perform a
walk through in a home, being professional, HD cable-HD Satellite dish, HD receiver installation and performing a instructional usage of the equipment to the customer HIGH IMPORTANT.

Please save any questions you might have until you have returned your paperwork and we have processed it and then we will contact you and at that point we can discuss
if you have any issues regarding any of your records and cover any questions and/or valid reasons you pertaining to any discolored records that come back.
We have 90-95% record of passing and allowing applicants into the field with a valid COMPANY TECH NUMBER, so don't be discouraged and send your paperwork NOW!!!!

sure let me give you my bank account numbers too......fuckin scammers
This is CABL.com posting #302434. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqP8
Posted in reply to: Re: Rteksusa Of America by audioswami
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Rteksusa Of America crawldaddy 5/27/2010 7:06:41 PM