Create your free account now! Sign up

The bee and the pond.

-There's this bee, flying over the pond. Looking down he sees a fish and says to himself, "Man! If I get too close to this pond the fish is gonna jump up and eat me."

- The fish is swimming in the pond and looks up, sees the bee and says to himself, "Man! If that bee gets too close to this pond I'm gonna jump up and eat that bee."

- There's this bear sitting in the woods, looking at the fish who's looking at the bee and the bear says to himself, "Man! If that bee gets too close to the pond that fish is gonna jump up and eat that bee, then I'm gonna jump in the water and get that fish!"

- There's this hunter sitting in the woods, looking at the bear who's looking at the fish looking at the bee and the hunter says to himself, "Man! If that bee gets too close to the pond that fish is gonna jump up and eat that bee, then the bear's gonna jump in the water to get that fish, then I'm gonna shoot that bear!"

- There's a mouse sitting in the woods, looking at the hunter who's looking at the bear looking at the fish looking at the bee and the mouse says to himself, "Man! If that bee gets too close to the pond that fish is gonna jump up and eat that bee, then the bear's gonna jump in the water to get that fish, then the hunter is gonna shoot that bear, then I'm gonna get into that hunter's picnic basket and steal all his food!"

- There's a tiger sitting in the woods, looking at the mouse who's looking at the hunter looking at the bear looking at the fish looking at the bee and the tiger says to himself, "Man! If that bee gets too close to the pond that fish is gonna jump up and eat that bee, then the bear's gonna jump in the water to get that fish, then the hunter is gonna shoot that bear, and then that mouse is gonna jump into that hunter's picnic basket to steal all his food. Then I'm gonna jump at get that mouse!"

- Then it happened:

- The bee got too close to the pond. The fish jumped up and ate that bee. The bear jumped in the water to get that fish. The hunter shot the bear and while he was going after it the mouse jumped in his picnic basket to steal all his food. Then the tiger jumped at the mouse but missed!
... and landed in the pond.

What's the moral of this story?
It takes a lot of foreplay to get a pussy wet.
This is CABL.com posting #301982. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqIQ
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: The bee and the pond. LeadMappingGuru 5/5/2010 5:26:09 PM
Re: The bee and the pond. LocoDawg 5/4/2010 8:58:14 PM