Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all

Racial profiling,,,Racial profiling my ass, Sweat i know you just like to argue, you are kinda like the g-girl was, argue even if ya don't have a point. I guess you just want to say the hell with the borders, i take it you don't care if they are here illegally or not, just leave them alone and let them take over. I guess thats easy for you since you cant lose a job you don't have anyhow.lol. Common sense would tell you that being here "illegally" is well, illegal. But then again you need to have common sense to understand that don't ya? they can stop EVERY fuckin person in the country, I don't give a fuck!!! I have my ID on me at all times and don't have anything to worry about!!! Stop EVERY fuckin Mexican ya see and chech them out, if they aint got proper fuckin ID send em back across the border. ARIZONA you are my hero!!!!!!!!!! Doin what every state should have been doing all along!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #301945. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqIf
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all by drifterdawg
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all sweatforhire 5/4/2010 8:59:58 PM