Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all

I don't frequent McDonald's very often(a minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips), or other fast food restaurants, but it is ridiculous that I have to
have them repeat because  I can't understand and they have the nerve to speak to each other in Spanish laughing right in front of me, because I have
a problem with understanding them.  Like I have posted before, my ex husband is Mexican, but his parents made him speak English only when he was
growing up.  I had no idea he even spoke any Spanish, and his family received the opportunity to learn from their son perfect English. 

If we traveled to Europe we have to have a passport to travel throughout Europe and the rest of the world.  We comply with their wishes and these
illegal immigrants get away with murder, literally........

They rob, sell dope and kill the legal lower income Mexicans who are here, because they are a target.  Arizona is trying to stop that and all the Mexicans
bitch??!!  Just goes to show nothing we do is good enough for them.  They don't see the common sense fact that this law is helping them a great deal too.

Many, not all just don't give a shit, they don't want to earn an honest living, and teach their own children how to do the same and also be
good citizens of this great United States!!!

These libs will just down the kool aid when told and probably propose a toast to how they saved us conservatives from ourselves!!!
This is CABL.com posting #301788. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbqFI
Posted in reply to: Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all by goodsky
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Arizona governor has the biggest balls of all drifterdawg 5/2/2010 7:44:06 PM